Adventure Boot Camp for Women Pre/Post Assessments
What is the initial body composition evaluation?
The initial body composition evaluation is very simple and takes only about 20 to 30 minutes to complete. It includes a quick body assessment (body composition, circumference measurements, and weight) to see "where you are" at the beginning of camp. We don’t care what the measurements show — it is strictly for initial comparison. These numbers and all other information are strictly confidential.
What is the final body composition evaluation?
You will get re-measured and tested to show your progress and success in the program. Many (up to 80%) of the campers return for a 2nd and even 3rd camp. Final evaluations take less than 30 minutes to complete and can be scheduled during designated evaluation times.
Note: There are no final evaluations for 2 1/2 week camps, and there are no initial or final evaluations for weekend boot camp.
When can I set up my evaluation?
Available time blocks for evaluations will be predetermined by the boot camp coaches. After your coach has posted her available times to the boot camp calendar and sent email notification, you will be able to schedule you individual evaluation.
Evaluations are typically conducted 1 or 2 days prior to the start of camp or during the first few days. It is not essential that you have your evaluation done before beginning camp. Evaluations may occur after class or in the evening of the first day.
How do I set up my evaluation?
- Select the appropriate camp time.
- Review the boot camp coach’s availability (located on the calendar) BEFORE you schedule your appointment. Schedules are typically posted 5 days prior to the beginning of the upcoming camp session. Please WAIT until times are posted before scheduling an appointment that your boot camp coach may not be able to make.
- On the calendar, choose the day you would like to schedule your evaluation.
- Confirm the desired time block in the "Appointments" column or email the "appt" of your choice. Please do not "double book" appointments.
- On your email, Be sure to to specify your name, your chosen time and your camp starting date.
- Select the appropriate "Start time" and "End time" (approximately 30 minutes).
NOTE: If you make a mistake or just need help, please contact your coach.